Winter is coming. We don’t want to look unprepared. We have drawn the popular jacket trend and style in 2018.
Look at the galleries to find the appearance of the runway and the purchase of fashion items. Check out our detailed Smart Guide below to find the best suit for you:
- 70s style jacket: velvet, checkerboard and lapels. Details include large buttons and colored fur inserts to define the hem or cuffs (Miu Miu, Chloé, Fendi).
- Rigorous Men’s Fabrics: See the Chanel Tweed Jacket or the Michael Kors Collection’s houndstooth style, which fits your office look.
- The smallest, men’s and oversized, like the jacket seen on Selena Gomez or Kendall Jenner. Wear it and feel good immediately.
- Pink: Valentino proposed a variety of pink jackets, and Gucci chose candy colors. A sure winter hit.
- Snowman-like sleeves: Dries Van Noten, Haider Ackermann and Marc Jacobs add a special style to the classic style, with a large number of fur sleeves.
- Camel coat. Is it out of date? Not really, but this season, this is a real trend, thanks to the appearance of the entire camel track. Very chic, it appeared in the preview of Angelina Jolie’s attendance for the first time they killed my father.
- Navy blue. Neutral shades, such as camels. Navy blue coats include capes or military styles.
- We should all have a black jacket. For the winter of 2018, it is tailor-made and not too loose. It is a perfect staple food available everywhere.